Training and Coaching for Start-ups
CTI Start-up: Coaching for start-ups and young entrepreneurs New ideas shape the future. That is why the CTI gives support to innovative business ideas and runs a professional coaching programme ...
CTI Start-up: Coaching for start-ups and young entrepreneurs
New ideas shape the future. That is why the CTI gives support to innovative business ideas and runs a professional coaching programme for young entrepreneurs. After three coaching stages, the most promising start-ups receive the CTI Start-up label. The CTI continues to support young businesses thereafter as required.
Are you about to launch a company or would you like to grow your new business? Then you’ll find that CTI Start-up provides a great support. Highly qualified coaches with considerable professional experience give you personalised coaching tailored to your business. The four-level programme lasts 8-26 months, depending on the initial situation and complexity of the tasks involved:
Phase 1: Basic check of business idea
Start-up experts consider your business idea. They must approve the idea before you can move on to the evaluation phase.
Phase 2: Evaluation phase
Coaches provide individualised support in drawing up a business plan, looking at aspects such as marketability, technology, feasibility, management team and patents. If you head a start-up with a lot of potential and ambition, you may receive ‘Coaching Acceptance’, meaning you are accepted for professional coaching.
Phase 3: Professional coaching
Coaches provide individualised support in drawing up a business strategy and a business plan. Once this has been successfully presented to a group of experts, you receive the CTI Start-up label. This demonstrates that your company has a good basis on which to grow and survive. Once you have received the CTI Start-up label, you have the option of a further stage of support:
Phase 4: Coaching on demand
We can also help you to overcome particular obstacles or exploit unusual opportunities in the market, as required.
You can benefit from CTI if:
- your start-up is a Swiss company
- your start-up is in one of the following fields: biotechnology, energy, life sciences, engineering, micro- and nanotechnology or information and communication technology, transdisciplinary high-tech
- you are involved in science-based innovation
- you have long-term growth potential
- your business model or technology is unique and difficult to imitate
- you have an open team which appreciates our coaches’ expertise
- you can demonstrate an initial technical conception of your innovation (e.g. prototype, demonstration installation etc.).
Find more information at www.kti.admin.ch/coaching
Event Language: EN
Location: Auditorium Technopark